The Discoverer A/TW provides the on- and off-road, year-round performance required from an all-terrain tire. Plus, advanced compound technology and design innovations deliver uncompromised performance necessary to achieve the severe snow rating.
- Micro-gauge corrugated siping optimizes all-terrain performance with an emphasis on winter traction
- SnowgrooveTM 2.0 provides better mechanical locking of snow into the grooves which generate higher snow-on-snow traction forces
- Twin tie-bars provide stability for confident handling and reduces irregular wear for longer tread life and a quieter ride
- Asymmetric dual-draft groove angles reduce the tire's tendency to retain stones and rocks, extending the life of the tire
- Chevron self-cleaning grooves provide enhanced all-terrain performance while the more aggressive offsets improve snow and loose surface traction