Average Test Review
Gislaved was formed in 1893 when the brothers Carl and Wilhelm Gislow started manufacturing rubber products in the municipality of Gislaved Sweeden. In 1992 Gislaved became a wholly owned subsidiary of the German Continental AG.
• URBAN*SPEED –for small to medium cars, provides a comfortable ride, longer tread wear, and better stability
• ULTRA*SPEED –for larger and luxury cars better handling, improved grip, stability when cornering, reduced noise for quiet comfortable ride
• COM*SPEED –for transport good in all weather conditions, longer wear, reduced noise for quieter more comfortable ride
• EURO*FROST 5 –optimized snow traction, enhanced handling, reduced risk of aquaplaning, longer tread wear, and smooth comfortable ride
• Nord*Frost 100 –studded tire for enhance snow ice traction, shorter braking distance in snow, low rolling resistance for better fuel economy, longer tread wear
• EURO*FROST VAN –shorter stopping distance in snow, extended tread wear for longer tire life
There are no more products for your search.
You will find our most popular products here:
Compare up to 4 products:
View Desktop website